PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interviews
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2014, 23:05
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude honestly, what are you talking about? Are we working for the same company? I'm on a Polish contract. I have Holidays, sick pay and I pay contributions for a pension in Poland. This admittedly is but it is there and considering that I am a resident of the Netherlands these working years get counted in NL towards my dutch state pension, as per EU regulation. My taxes are also paid, in Switzerland. Fully compliant with double taxation treaties. It is not my fault nor that of WZZ that the EU allows this kind of practice within its member states. Each year that I have worked here I have filed a full tax declaration with the authorities in the Netherlands and never had an issue.

I'm not saying that what I have is good, far from it and I am far from satisfied, but get a grip already. I was out there today and asked my direct colleague, an English bloke by the way, what he actually takes home every month. He says there are better and worse months, but on average around 25000ZL. This comes down to 5.5-6.0K per month in Euro, after all is paid and deducted and factored for the variation in FOREX on the zloty. I understand you are based in VNO and that local contract is significantly worse, but there are quite a few contracts in this place with very different take-home's at the end of the month. Again, not saying it's great because it really isn't, but please get your facts right.