PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kiwi A4s Finally Sold
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2003, 16:15
jungly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NZ a State of Chaos

The skyhawks were not a credible defence..- however, the F16s (upgraded), may well have been.

Anyway, all that the global community ask is that NZ plays its part and, in that respect, anything would have been better than the current state of affairs ie: NOTHING

The sheep shaggers could have got away with not supporting Gulf War II if it wasnt for the muppet PM publicly bagging GWB. Nice one H! The result.......

NZ is being written out of a free trade agreement with the USA...at a time the NZ dollar is at record highs (making exports hopeless)...OOPS!

Oh well we shall add the lastest 'foot-n-mouth' quotes to "Helens Greatest Hits"..along with my personal favourite:

"We do not need an Air Attack Force as the world, an South Pacific in particular, are safe and stable" - within 6 months of this wise and learned comment we had:

1. 11/9 (9/11 for you Amercians)
2. 2 coups in Fiji
3. Peacekeepers in the Solomon Is.
4. Bougainville
5. East Timor and
6. Aceh (topical again)

Adding insult to injury her 'bonkers' comment about SARs killing more people than the 1917/18 flu pandemic (oops, got than one wrong too!) has, in part, resulted in record loses for the NZ tourism industry.

Why oh why do the NZ public put up with such an inane leader? Someone staple her in the mouth shut please!

On the plus side I see they Waitangi tribunal has ruled that the Maoris are indeed entitled to $$$ from off shore oil and natural gas (as it is a 'resource'). I assume that prior to European settlement these resources were used prolifically by the locals to power their cars and bbq's? Watch out folks, Helen will soon they'll be taxing the air that you breath - after all it too is a resource!

Last edited by jungly; 25th May 2003 at 17:04.