PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avic AC3X2 new helicopter unveiled in China
Old 14th Nov 2014, 04:01
SuperF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote from your wikipedia page:

Exports[edit]
As of 2012 exports of Chinese automobiles were about 1 million vehicles per year and rapidly increasing. Most sales were made to emerging economies such as Algeria, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, or Syria[4] where a Chinese-made automobile such as a Geely, Great Wall, or Chery sells for about half of what a comparable model manufactured by a multinational brand such as Toyota does. The Chinese cars are based on multinational designs but cheaply made; they are particularly lacking in safety features. Cars made in China by multinational joint ventures are generally not exported. The quality of Chinese cars is rapidly increasing but, according to J. D. Power and Associates, is not expected to reach parity with multinational manufacturers until about 2018.[27]

So they can only sell them to 3rd world countries, they are cheaply made, lacking in safety features and the quality is no where near international standards. Sounds just like the sort of people that i want building my helicopters....

I'll stick to American thanks, at least they know what you mean when you say "im gonna sue you if you don't sort this out!"