PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 31 Sqn are returning to the UK
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2014, 18:37
goudie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"Military Aviation A forum for the professionals who fly military hardware. Also for the backroom boys and girls who support
airpolice
This quote is written in the present tense not the past tense, therefore it would seem to exclude, by definition, anyone who isn't currently serving in the various Air Forces.

I wouldn't dream of comparing Danny with anyone, but the posters who quoted these guidelines, for defining who is and who isn't 'entitled' to post here unwittingly included people such as Danny, and many others including you and me!
I used Danny as an example because what a loss his posts would be if these posters insisted these guidelines were strictly adhered to. Not to mention the 'Fat Albert' thread.
I read most threads here and I get fed up having to trawl through sarcastic or otherwise responses to T93's posts when all is required is to ignore what he says if you don't like it. OK so he has never worn a uniform but I guess a few other posters here, haven't either
Why anyone would want to put down a young lad in his position, because he's seen as an intrusion is beyond me. The people who do, IMHO must have an exaggerated sense of their own importance on this forum, or have nothing better to do!

And getting back on the OP'S thread, welcome home 31 Sqdn.