PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2014, 16:45
AudiS4v8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Email of Doom...

Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for your application to the Virgin Future Flyers MPL programme.

Following a careful review of your application, we regret to advise you that you do not meet the profile in all areas for the above programme and we are therefore unable to progress your application to the next stage. I HAVE PPL HOURS, A MEDICAL DEGREE, GCSE'S AND A-LEVELS!!! IM ALSO 22 SO NOT THAT OLD!

Due to the large volume of applications we are currently managing, we are unable to provide you with any feedback relating to your application and will therefore be unable to respond to any email or telephone correspondence in relation to Virgin Future Flyers programme.

Whilst you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of selection for the Virgin Future Flyers programme, we would like to inform you that you may be eligible to pursue flight training with CTC Aviation through an alternative programme. We therefore recommend that you seriously consider applying and visit our website for more information. Airline Pilot Training | Flight Training UK | Cadet Pilot Training | CTC Wings

Thank you again for the time you have given to your Virgin Future Flyers application and good luck in pursuing any future applications with CTC Aviation.

Regards,

CTC WINGS Selection

Don't worry everyone. At least we can say we tried our best until next time. I'm going to finish my PPL and go modular, rape RyanAir for a bit and then mve to another airline