PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France reports profit
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2003, 00:38
wallabie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starone dearest.

Now, we do sound a tad upset do we not ???
Let me fix you up with one of Wallabie's famous cordials

1) One request. What am I saying. I am getting on my knees and begging :
DO NOT COME AND RETIRE IN FRANCE ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED CHORING AROUND IN WESTMEATH.
We have all the ill informed twitts we need starting with the entire cabinet and most newspapers editors. Do not join the ranks. I'm sure that Westmeath can find you something usefull to do like running the weekly Bingo evenings. You'll do splendid.

2) Should you have the feverish and burning desire to lay your hands on a french newspaper, let's say Le Figaro. Flip it to the stock market page. Done ??? It's at the end ! Right here you are.
Look under Groupe Air France. Good. What do you see ??
Cracky me !!!!! Yes !!!! It's listed on the Paris stock exchange where in case you didn't know, not only farm products and machinery are traded. Chip 10 Euros in and you'll get a share to hang over your bed. So much for civil servants and soviet blabla economy.
I was at work yesterday and I found myself thinking about you ( see, we're already bonding ) while reading the latest in house strategy plan for the next 3 years. I could tell you but you know the drill.........;I'd have to shoot you.
There is enough in there to dig a mamoth hole into your stomach.
We are going to bring in piggie loads of bacon mate !!! What a feast !!

I am much more wicked than you think. I do not get my " fun " with men or goats ( got bored with the repetition of it very quickly) but by spanking fools like you on the nuts when they deserve it.
Got to dash. See ya...............hopefully not ???

Ps : Could you pay more attention to your typing. English is a beautifull language that deserves better than the bullish work you do.