PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interviews
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2014, 10:43
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I may add something here, I totally disagree with people like BusAir etc. Who are known for their stirring around the company. Joining as a cadet in this company with zero experience means you will financially suffer for the first 18 months or so. It is a choice you make for yourself and accepting it means you do not get the right to moan anymore or anyones sympathy. And if Eastern Europe is so racist or second-tier then my god, please, pack yourself up and show yourself the door. I know plenty of guys that would love to take your place. I would like to add that I am not Polish, but have never been treated in a fashion that could be called unhospitable let alone discriminated against.

I disagree however with WZZ management that they exclusively pay salaries that are somehow a reflection of the national average salary in the country you are based in. This is an international market, and the FR guys parked right next to us doing a very similar route out of the same base do seem to be getting somewhat of a fair wage for what they do. For me that's the reason why so many people leave, deliberately ignoring holiday and roster issues.