PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COMMAND Pilot Training
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2014, 21:29
almon1298

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COMMAND Pilot Training

Hello All,

My first thread on PPRUNE, I've completed an advanced search on COMMAND but haven't found any info so here goes...

I'm looking for opinions, advice, views and comments on their offer and any ideas on the realistic job prospects after completing their program. (Website http://www.commandpilottraining.com/) or summarised below.

- FAA PPL, hour building, CPL and IR completed in Florida, USA - while distance learning the EASA ATPL subjects.

- EASA CPL conversion (UK)

- EASA Multi-Engine IR (UK)

- Upset Recovery training

- MCC and JOC

- Jet Type Rating (Usually on a Citation I believe) (UK)

- Guaranteed Interview as a recommended candidate (interview coaching/prep course included).

- Cost includes flights and accommodation.

TOTAL COST QUOTED AS: £78,000

It all seems very excellent and what most integrated courses offer, the website gives lots of assurances (as most FTO websites do) about job prospects after completing their program. My dealings with them so far have been very professional and refreshingly they seem to care about their prospective students, which is more than can be said about the likes of CTC and OAA (who both are yet to respond to my queries made almost 6 months ago now). The Jet type rating seems very advantageous and great value for money. It almost seems too good to be true. So, PPRUNE, my question is basically....is it too good to be true? Is a Citation rating really useful if airline flying is your goal?