PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France reports profit
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2003, 19:57
starone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wouldn't dare bring up the concorde issue, because that wouldn't be fair. It's generally only used by people who have a grudge.
well done af for bringing in the bacon.

but....................

you're still owned by the govornment and news like this is a nothingness really, which is my point....you're not a proper player...i'll consider them a serious airline once they're on the stock market... again..i'll ask does the civil service ever turn a loss???
Please reply...it's the whole point of my argument? A toute a l'heur mon pettit!!!

I won't bring myself to the lowest common civil service denominator of guesssing whether you get your thrills from man, woman or goat. I'll leave that to the likes of you, who has many a civil service chip on their shoulder.

See you on the stockmarket...........if you make it!!!!

i'd also like to say that I actually really like France and their politics, and i'm looking forward to retiring there in a few years. I just CANNOt abide jumped up flag carriers who publish their 'RESULTS', why the hell bother, it's never true and the real aviation world never ever give a damn about them, they just DO NOT rate on the radar 'MATE'. So climb back into your defensive box and give us a shout when you've caught up with humanity and a word of advice...NEVER judge people on a forum, unless you ACTUALLY know them.. it sadly reflects on you and not on your target.

Last edited by starone; 24th May 2003 at 20:07.