PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair Interviews
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2014, 19:15
drfaust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spare me the BS.

I don't understand what's so complicated. An employment contract is a voluntary agreement between the two parties. If you don't like what your contract says, or find it unacceptable, don't sign it by all means. I also don't know where all you people are based and on what contracts, because as a normal bondless FO here I rake in just about 3.3K euro per month after tax, social contributions and pension deductions on a local Polish contract.

Really guys, by all means, don't come. You might force them to improve the package. However, you and I both know that when push comes to shove and they offer you a job, you will take it. And after a year or two when the men in the LHS have taught you how to fly, you will bail either by respecting your contract or not. This is not a great place to work when it comes to money, roster and holidays. It really isn't, especially not for experienced people. But what is really worrying is the experienced people leaving, a lot of them. Locals and expats, CPT's and SFO's. But they're not spending their time moaning on PPRUNE about something they willingly signed up for when it was advantageous for them. They take action and evacuate because the company is failing to improve their standards of living over a long period of time. That, I understand. What I just don't understand is the hypocrisy on here. They offer you a contract, you accept it and sign it and then you end up whinging about it. Are you retarded?

So for the last time: just don't sign! It might force the company to improve the package for everybody. In the meantime for all the guys that will join (and they will join), a piece of advice: try to listen to your captains and trainers, you might learn something when you are not speaking. And for all the people considering these countries to be racist or second tier EU, feel free to crawl back where you came from because nobody will miss you. Over and out.