PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Preparation for UK Military Pilot Aptitude
Old 9th Nov 2014, 16:51
MaxAnderson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Preparation for UK Military Pilot Aptitude

Hi,

I'm currently cracking on with preparations for my FATs and I've been working hard, but I have a couple of questions. I understand these threads and questions are all over the internet but I'm struggling to find the exact answers that I'm looking for.

I've currently found several apps for practising my motor skills and multitasking ability, however, none which involve any basic mental arithmetic practice as a task as a part of the multitasking. Is there a specific app out there that can offer this?

I have been practising a lot of SDT stuff (Speed Distance Time | OASC: RAF Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre) and I'm scoring well and doing the ten questions in good time. However, can anybody tell me if the standard of questions on this website is the same or at least comparable to what I can expect on the day?

One quick last one: I currently don't have the facility to practice hand/foot/eye coordination specifically. Unfortunately I can't afford a car (or even some rudder pedals for my computer!) so to what capacity can I get some preparation for this done?

I understand it is aptitude testing, but preparing can only help.
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Thanks for any help!