PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ......and now it's Borghettis turn!
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2014, 21:14
ohallen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem is they don't think like everyone else. They align with the Boards and figure they get to share the spoils of war and if there are no spoils then they spin it as future earnings or what might have been worse if they were not there.

The bonus concept is flawed because in my view if they do a good job they get to keep the gig. If they don't then they get booted.That is not the way Boards think and there are many examples of bonuses being paid when they were simply not justified.

Re JB I reckon it is worth the entertainment value because he is actually running a company strategically and I like watching him stick it up the little fella any chance he can and that my friends is karma.

Lets hope his shareholders with deep pockets stick around because a few million in CEO pay is chicken feed for a big share of the market which is their end game.

Packer once said you only get one Alan Bond in your life and I reckon these shareholders cannot believe their luck in finding the 21st Century Alan and do everything they can to hasten his fall and destruction.