PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC
Thread: CTC
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2014, 09:38
VSsenior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC

This is just a quick question to anyone who has any experience dealing with CTC or are currently with them now.

My son has decided that he would like to train as a pilot and what looks the best, and easiest, way to do everything and be pretty much guarantee a job at the end of it all. So below I have put a few questions that I could do with answering if anyone would be so kind.

1) Can you apply for ALL of the programs which they offer. I see currently they have 4/5 schemes running at the minute? Is it al case of you can only apply for 1 at a time or if you want you can apply for all of them?

2) What are they like to deal with? Are they helpful with the whole process from start to finish?

3) How are they when they are dealing with the financial side of the course?

4) What is te accommodation like that they provide? And When you undertake your flight training are all your costs covered for travelling and accommodation?

5) Are there any things they don't tell you, any surprise stunts they pull on you when you have started you course, or surprise expenses that weren't planned?

6) Realistically, how much expense money do you need to complete your course?

If anyone could help it would be great. Many Thanks