PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2014, 20:43
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry mate..

Sarcs – I did try to watch that video (bad enough the first time), I really did; had a bucket ready and everything, but it beat me........Perhaps that's the Beaker strategy – make everyone so nauseous that they give up trying to understand what the Uriah Heep of aviation is wittering on about.

Mind you, I have trouble coming to grips with the Truss decision to 're-appoint' given the shellacking dished out by the Senate committee and the carefully worded comments following the Pel Air double shuffle; the way this clown keeps mixing sheep with goats and getting away with it is beyond me. Perhaps it all comes down to the big end and airport leases, who would know?. It's certainly not the unswerving devotion of his troops; one look at the SMH picture expresses more about that than could ever be expressed by a million written words.

The thing troubles me most is Australia's international reputation becoming even more tarnished than it is. There are some clever, hard eyed folk with vested interests watching every move, analysing every syllable spoken, every word written and they are very good at 'seeing' far and clear. And we put up the Beaker: he of beyond all Reason, of dubious credibility, of the non retrieval of 'black boxes', of the obfuscation of Annexe 13, to face down the world on the MH 370 gig; what, in all the seven hells is Abbott thinking (or not, as the case may be).

Selah.

Last edited by Kharon; 6th Nov 2014 at 16:48. Reason: digital dislexia