PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Cadet Pilot Program
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2014, 14:19
PPRuNeUser0207

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was going to drive in but my Aunt & Uncle in law are putting me up for the night and dropping me down. It will just save me driving up that morning and having to worry about parking. However I'm sure they will explain everything in the email we are all waiting on

The day I was in DCU we had a mentor for the guys/gals in FTE come and talk to us. Apparently they were looking at doing the MPL course but couldn't give us a yes or no. I believe he said "we are considering doing the MPL course but nothing is decided." Somebody actually caught him on the hop with the question I didn't think he was expecting it.

I myself don't really know how to feel about the advantages/disadvantages but it is somewhat gaining popularity the MPL and maybe it is the way to go?

As regards the physcometric assessment it probably is just AL doing a personality assessment. We have completed all aspects with the training requirements and it is common practise for airlines to do personality assessments.

In other news some exciting stuff with SFO going daily and Washington service starting!