PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL-3
Thread: LIVERPOOL-3
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2014, 17:17
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Collapsed Narrative Causing Confusion

Richard Taylor / All,

It was never my intention to be part of a LPL v MAN debate on this thread. My 2nd Nov posting which appears to launch all the debate on here was actually a response to Ernest Lancs post 138 on the Blackpool thread. Whilst my posting has been moved here (presumably by the mods?) Ernest's original posting is still over on the Blackpool thread. With all context and narrative now removed, the assumption on the Liverpool thread is that a 'red flag' has been waved at contributors here.

Some of the other Blackpool responses have popped up on here, some on the Manchester thread, but also with the original context left behind. Thus we now have confusion and antagonism raging across three different threads with out-of-context postings appearing provocative.

The subject is probably best closed at this point. I'm sure Ernest has found all his responses across the three threads by now!

No doubt the mods never intended to spark a war of words based upon misunderstanding. Unintended consequences and all that.