PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still flying after Ansett - Vol 3 - if allowed.
Old 23rd May 2003, 19:53
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angel

You've got me there Wiz!! Indeed from all reports that the co-pilots were passing on it seemed unlikely that Sky Net were going to last.
Yes, I DID post that, and at the time it appeared plausible that NO airline could survive on operating FIVE services daily between Miyazaki and Haneda.

Now I understand that they will operate Kumamoto-Haneda, and for this require ANOTHER 10 captains.

The F/O's in the company for which I fly, are extremely envious of the Sky Net co-pie's salaries - apparently flight pay is almost TEN TIMES...10 times.....that of our guys' (¥6,000 vs ¥700 per hour).

You're dead right too, Wiz, Miyazaki IS a top spot with some nice beaches near the N/E side of the Oyodo mouth.

As for phnompenhkid - he has proven himself to be an outright LIAR, and it surprises me that YOU would still wish to associate yourself with it!

I'm quite willing to concede, when proven wrong - as has been the case here with Sky Net. And btw, you have one of our ex-F/A's flying with you. Please pass on my best regards, and tell her, "Kiotskete kudasai, wata****achi wa kumiai tsubushi desu.". She's a sweet girl.