PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chief Executive
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2014, 13:15
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jaba
Your really showing your lack of knowledge in aviation.
Would you like me to quote what casa said at the commission about aviation consulton.
Some of use work full time in this industry some are transient. This is all I do. What about your self. Expert on all I guess
Dear Steve,

How was that showing my lack of knowledge in aviation? I acknowledge my lack of knowledge and admit I do not know what I do not know. It is probably far greater than your lack of knowledge by a huge margin. So please do tell me all about what CASA said at the commission.

As usual I expect you will not answer my request, as so far on prune you have failed to answer the vast majority of the direct and pertinent questions I have asked you. Even when you claim to have vastly superior knowledge.

So do we all assume that working full time in the industry as a mechanic that makes you an expert on all matters aviation? When was the last time you flew an RNAV or ILS approach to the minima in real IMC, and or under the hood? When was the last time you witnessed certification testing (detonation tests, freeze point tests etc.) of aviation gasoline (leaded or unleaded). When was the last time you wrote a report to the coroner on an aviation fatality (not me, others, I have no experience there) or any number of things you claim to be an expert on, like the law.

What about yourself? An Expert on all of them I guess?

No need to answer, not that you would, because it is irrelevant. What you do and what you have expert knowledge on, has very little to to do with all the things you comment on actively here. Just like being a mechanic makes your qualifications irrelevant when passing judgement on Mr Skidmores appointment to CASA, that, notwithstanding you may actually have some relevant knowledge to share. Why? Because what anyone does full time in their day job may not be all they are somewhat skilled at or have knowledge on. You and me included!

So what did CASA say at the commission and what about Mr Skidmore?

PS:
I also note you seem to enjoy posting anonymously yet at the same time publicly outing and attempting to discredit others by dubious means in recent threads. You are not as anonymous as you think either. Play the ball.