PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Planned Media Release re CASA Misinformation
Old 30th Oct 2014, 09:24
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As usual, I can confidently guess the answer when I don't get the answer to the questions I actually asked.

For completeness' sake, I repeat the questions I asked at post 139:
[In the scenario I set out in post 139]:

(1) Is 135.25 an “ATC frequency”?

(2) What aircraft on that frequency are under air traffic control?
I'm confident that the correct answers don't need around 500 words, Dick.

Eyrie, the charts with the biscuits were, along with the expensive guidance material, reduced to cockie-cage lining over a decade ago.

From my perspective, the concrete-minded are those who don't comprehend that I'm trying to help Dick, by exposing the weaknesses that will be used to counter his scaremongering. If an idiot like me can identify and address them, in 5 minutes' research and typing, I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one.

Bear in mind that when Dick publishes his hard-hitting press release and punters look to the government for salvation from the threat of the 30,000' death plunge, a team of people much smarter than me will be tasked to provide a brief and a draft press release for the minister in response.

In those circumstances, people who support Dick's cause (me included) might see the value of exposing, in advance, the potential flaws in the assumptions of his proposed course of action, so that those flaws can be considered and coherently addressed before the minister and CASA let loose on Dick.

But as I say, I'm a nobody.

Last edited by Creampuff; 30th Oct 2014 at 10:03.