PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Chief Executive
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2014, 17:06
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Genius of Diversion and Slapstick Media

Every now and then, well almost always now, the "gatekeepers" use weak excuses and now surveys commissioned by them. Just for the public/votes. May have swiftly assisted the participant. Possibly. Convenient, for sure.

A new DAS. Might be a nice guy, but skulls skeletons hidden in the closet are still needing attention.

To be treated as such a fool, then be expected to be pacified with the replacement of the Skull is clearly not enough.

Where the hell are the reports? All of them?

Round and round the Parli
Like a betting scare
One step, two step
You're screwed
Talk...if you dare.

A new DAS, a survey. And...wipe hands clean.

CASA believe they are ok. How dangerously ignorant. All to keep a seat.
What if that seat was in an aircraft which was overlooked by CASA and they perished in that seat. Damn fools.

The media, not all, perform little research regarding this problem, just rushed, must save my job and print. Quick. Affiliation with Gov also helps!

Ethics and morals are becoming drenched in legalities.

Mismanagement of funds. Nah, never. We trust these people in the big White Homey to protect us.

Ponder.

Letting go of the force needed to create safer, fairer skies is not over.

The problem with our Aviation Authority is, they have too much authority.
Might be a game for them, yet the suffering that has been inflicted on others is unforgivable. The prayer each morning. Well...what for?

I don't give a rats arse about left or right.
The Runway is in the Middle.

Perhaps when the pollies are flying again, they need to think about the above and realise the stupidity of what they are doing.

Squabbling makes no sense. Lack of transparency makes no sense.
The entire "system" makes no sense.

But we will leave that to diversion tactics relayed to the mass media.
I have been blocked at every turn to expose the truth.

The most poisoned apple in the cart is spreading its disease of "sshhhitis" infecting the others. Remove the bad apple. Caused to many problems already. I think the colour pink was involved with a particular stack of lies.

My goodness. Not resolved at all. Really.

A movie that tells all. Yep.
Our own leaders won't, so the script is complete.

Media. Waste of time now. Messengers do not get across. Especially if research is involved. Hung up on the headline.

See you all at the screening.

"The Night I Tried to Live"
the years I wanted to die

The only way sadly.

Can't rely on surveys, media and my Government to tell the truth.

Will reserve the front row for CASA. Then the word NOTICE is not in their favour.

Fly safe.
Ziggy