PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford PPL training
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2014, 12:01
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I just wiped some of the dust off my Crystal Ball.....I see a pilot and co-pilot of different weights.....I see an old airframe, I see a difference in tension or rigging,between aileron actuating mechanisms, I see a slight assymetry between right and left (just a twisted wheel-spat, maybe? )

In short, there is no definitive answer to your question......Have you been paying attention at your Physics lessons?...Very early on, one is taught "for every action there is an............"
Now then,you have over 100 horsepower turning the propellor......what might that do to the prime-mover and it's mountings?

Even if you have not reached that stage yet, I assume you are still issued with text-books like I, and my children were? There's nothing stopping you reading it all. It's called initiative!
I admire your keen ness and enthusiasm, but don't get lazy, think things through and then research to prove or discard your conclusions.
This sort of self-discipline will make you a better,more educated person, a better pilot and a more successful person in your working life.