PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2014, 11:48
WhyByFlier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Psychologist's you mean? I just don't like the business, the product, the arrogance, the left wing BA mantra, many of the people they've surprisingly taken or the lemming-like way these p2F types blindly dream of a BA career based upon cliched perception. I also resent a company like BA being our flag carrier. That compounded by the fact I DO like many turned away, have seen many who were turned away go on to become excellent captains and TREs and comments like your 'you must be great' following on from you're assumption that I didn't get in. You're basing your cack on the regulated past. From George Patton:

For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.
As I've said, I'm out. Toodle pip!