PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ghana Airways BKO/ACC schedules
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2003, 23:29
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Mpphfhpffff

Dew Point Gents,

All this changes on Ghana schedules are caused by operating flights with one (1) DC-9 (Million Air) to West Coast.

Since there is limitations on flight and duty (South African CAA regulations), you cannot expect crew to fly out of duty to please Ghana Air and maintain schedule of 300 hours with two crew and one aircraft.

If they could introduce(??) another aircraft on their West Coast schedules, there would be no disruption to their 'published' schedules.

Gents, it is all about money - check their total debt up to now, and everything will be more clear....
Ja ... Ja .. Ja .. Dew Point ... but that just mean "we" are to Kaksleg to tell the rest of the World / Africa to get ..... (you know what) ..

Why is Millionair still in bed with Ghana Scareways .. and do not get me wrong .. check the archives - I have ALWAYS came up for Millionair as i saw them as the only peace of hope that Ghana Scareways has !

Yes you can quote the SA regs ... what are you guys doing about it ? That part needs answering as you guys (pressume you are in Millionair) are envolved (in bed) with those oke's .

Ok ... ok ... I am relaxed again ...

Then if that's the case, why are they advertising that they'll fly to a schedule which they can never keep? I wouldn't really care if they flew once a fortnight so long as they flew when they say they will fly, it's just the fact that they very very rarely stick to the schedule that they themselves write.

Especially seeing as, from what I understand, they refuse to let other commercial operators carry pax into Ghana; and they're allegedly trying to setup a west-African regional airline to be run out of Ghana
EXACTLY number9 ... EXACTLY ..