PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2014, 19:15
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Draft or Daft.

Against my better judgement, I had a another, final, look at the Beaker show; just in case there was anything of value in it.

Dolan - "Clarification of the 'factual' content would be useful" – means what?

The facts are simple – and were clearly identified by the Senate committee in their report. Waiting for this now compromised Canadian report and asking questions about it at estimates is just not worth the time. The original will never see the light of day and the tight, tight focus on ToR along with the 'factual' contents being edited by the people the report is auditing, makes the whole thing farcical.

At least the MH 370 investigation has the right man at the helm; can't have Houston he is not so obliging when it comes to the cover up of the duck up, whereas Beaker has had all the practice he'll ever need and necessary experience in estimates questioning to deflect, delay and dilute the 'factual' content.

Nope, the Canucks can put their 'factually' edited report where the sun never shines; it is disappointing to think that they would stoop to the Beaker level of obfuscation. We should just pay the bill and bury the report off Norfolk, under the Westwind along with our national integrity, pride and any hope of ever holding up our heads as aviators. That will at least give us the time to closely observe how the study of Chemilnecal Trails are a subject worthy of Senate time.

I'm thinking of signing up with Soteria – get me one of these jobs; the ones that come with a credit card, iron clad top cover, no responsibility, school teachers hours and a chance to hammer my peers (with impunity). All I'd have to do is sell my soul – fair trade some would say. But then, I'd miss the sunshine, the fresh air and the ability to sleep each night and shave each morning.

Aye – it's a puzzle.

Last edited by Kharon; 27th Oct 2014 at 08:09. Reason: Tu-tu or two too many to's. Hard to decide.