PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2014, 16:32
alasdair1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When we were their i was told its a kavack1G vor/dme visual approach on to r-way 01 by the captain or radar vectors ive recently baught a jeppsen dalaman book with approach plates very interesting.
bjv has the same i frequent these airports alot bjv with the high ground on the approach to r-way 10 ,
which airline do you fly for?
I do love the hard landings in turkey due to the.difficulties you mention also the kekik 1 uniform dep from dlm is fab the tight turn after take off steep climbs due to high ground its fab.
Just wouldnt like the 4hr transfer to bjv from dlm,I have done twin center fly dlm back from bjv to visit both marmaris and turgutreis nr bodrum
I fully accept the weather was bad ,
Just some crews felt safe to fly though the weather my fiancees freind arrived early hrs this morn with tcx from dlm to abz it was bumpy going up but that was all.

I am however interested in these airports emensly collectingpax figures for my private study on the aviation movements from ema,gla,ncl,abz&edi its for my own information only and ls are doing well as the figures are going just wish i could get individual pax numbers per sector if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated
Finaly will the pax diverted be classed as gla-bjv or gla-dlm and or bjv-gla,dlm-gla?
and ema vise versa ?