PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow AW189
Thread: Bristow AW189
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2014, 23:27
jeepys

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
VSF, and what is the width of the 189 cabin?

I have never thought or indicated that there will be nothing wrong with the 189. I am not that naive to think it's all going to plan from the start.

What you have misinterpreted is my point that as long as my arse points down the nations SAR is going to be run by Bristows. It is now a commercial venture and whether that's good or bad the UK government have decided that's how it is to be.
The money available for the contract is not enough for S92 nationwide but a mix of 92 and 189 is maybe the best we can get for the money. What else would you recommend in the price bracket of a 189?

You and a few others can criticise all day long about AW, CivSar, Bristows, big issue sellers and wearing trousers that start from the crutch but you are not going to change anything. Whilst the government like the odd U turn I don't think they will read yours and Crabs posts and say 'bloody hell what have we done. Better call Crab, VSF and Co and reinstate the RAF. God save the Queen'.

Sorry to be of the forward thinking crew but if we all had a negative attitude to change whether good or bad then we would still be living in caves and clubbing animals.