PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch in turbulence
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2014, 20:01
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Makes me want to cry! I am so glad the MPL guys are "back on track". Screw the rest of us, 10 years worth of Airline experience and it counts for nothing. Everyone is so concerned with helping CTC cadets everyone else is ignored and left with no choice but to drag their families literally kicking and screaming to live in the ME. My wife cries herself to sleep every night so you will to forgive me feeling a bit bitter about jobs I could have going to a bunch of rich kids who's only concern is to maintain their hobby of airline flying.

And what is even better news is that MPL cadets will soon be recruited direct on to the RHS of wide body aircraft, which basically means Virgin, so I guess I can now scrub that off my list of possible places to work. Virgin used to be something special and an airline to aspire to, but not anymore! This industry is a joke, experience actually counts against you and before some smart arse tries to justify all this by saying airlines like the CTC "product" and the cadets are well trained etc etc, don't kid yourself, it's because they are cheap. If this carries on there will no profession left for anyone.

Apologies, rant over.