PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAR Then & Now ...
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2014, 21:14
3engnever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beags,

Thanks for the response, I couldn't remember whether all crew had a repeater or not. Whilst I see that the plan can be continuously printed off as it updates until you run out of paper or ink, it seems a shame not to present realtime graphic information to all those on the flight deck if only for SA. I presume the 310 system doesn't overlay JTIDS either?

Clearly the A330 system is still in the roll out period, and I know your thoughts about the system; you have been telling me for the last 5 years! We are now beginning to work out the SOPs for system utilisation. I feel this stage will be critical to how we can optimise the system we have. Like any, it has limitations, and yes it should have been here years ago, but it will be interesting to compare to the 310 system in years to come using real evidence from the user community rather than rumour and hearsay (I know the we are on a rumour site before someone starts!!)

Starting soon hopefully and looking forward to stepping into the 21st Century! Really need to stop being one of those staff weasels

3Eng