PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 21st Oct 2014, 19:57
samca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vortex,

I have no problem in stay in a job for 3,5,7 even 10 years but the thing here is in what conditions?,

I have no children just wife and she is happy with moving to Dubai and live there, in fact we are living farther now. I don't need to go home very month but I want to go each 3 months is It for that why I need to now if I can bid for 5 consecutive days off when I need It. It is normal don't think?, prefer a conmuting but if is not possible at least I would like to have chance of bidding 5 days off in my Schedule. That what I'm asking here nothing else.

It doesn't matters to me if your de the rest of the pilots signed a Bond. It is not fair for a Type rated pilot. Is It like someone say that take drugs becouse his friends do It. So the Bond is not fair for a type rated guy, of course we are free of take It or leave It, you and many others take It and I don't know what I'm going to do. I think if you sign a Bond you have to be completly sure you are going to be happy in a place. And that is what I'm trying to discover here in this thread if you don't mind of course.

Of course if I would have no job I will accept It like is It but for the moment I have a Job and I can analize everything before to decide.