PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KAL's next crash, just around the corner?
Old 8th Mar 2002, 12:37
grange.guzzler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capt 104. You miss my point. The so called Delta report available on this forum is NOT! My purpose in pointing this out is that by attaching the Delta stamp of approval, users are giving this personal view far more weight than it desrves.. .The report to which you refer does make many valid points and it would be a fool that denies there are many problems afoot in the subject airline. However it is as I suggested, very much a personal view of a gentleman ill equipped to undertake the role to which he was appointed and who does not even observe procedures whose ommision causes him to criticise others. He is not a Delta pilot. He is a KAL pilot of non Korean ethnic origin, who has worked for KAL sine 1997. He had no previous experience in training and checking and has been overlooked for such positions since his infamous release of the "Delta Report". I will hasten to add that he is a person with the purest of motives, but is seen by many to be a tad misguided.. .. .WRT to my time of registration. Not relevant. For various reasons many of us have had many nom de plume's over the years.. .. .In the meantime I suggest you and others listen to people like Viastra who are actually working hard to fix the problems that do exist. They (and there are several) are doing a magnificant job in turning a basket case into a viable and vibrant entity. They are at the coalface and daily striving for change. Not a small part of that change requires the goodwill of the Korean pilots. Ill informed and out of date (by several years)comments from clowns like ironbutt and others do not make the task of these gentlemen any easier. Give them a break and give them a little space to work their way through these matters. Any coward can stand on the side and throw petrol (or avtur) on the fire. It takes someone with guts and determination to take the bull by the horns and actually address the problems that do exist.. .. .Keep safe. .. .GG