PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2014, 02:23
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onyxcrowle -

Maybe you would be well advised to pause, take a deep breath, and just calm down. You have excelled yourself tonight with lengthy bizarre postings on multiple threads. I thought the one on the Prestwick thread was strange [Ryanair should sell as much piss as possible - line 5] but this rant is even better.

I have to smile when you lay into Timmy regarding Links Air with the comment: "they are not made of money". Please see your own 02:13 posting on the Knock thread suggesting Links Air operate DSA-NOC? How often have other posters including myself politely taken you to task for not taking into consideration the financial constraints affecting airlines and airports? Take note of Fairdealfrank's response to your latest suggestions on the Leeds thread. You need to take a good look closer to home before flaming other posters for not taking account of financial considerations.

You may not agree with Timmy's point of view, but he is entitled to present it to the forum. Argue against him (and others) if you must, but do so with dignity and respect. Other posters including myself have shown you a great deal of patience in the past. You need to reciprocate and show similar courtesy in your response to other contributors on these PPRuNe forums.

Perhaps you should start immediately by posting an apology to Timmy.