PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diesel V8 flys
Thread: Diesel V8 flys
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2014, 23:49
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You may have some theory but that dosnt make you an engineer.

…….no……but I are won

And I run a multidisciplinary engineering company. Is that enough for you. See it makes no difference what my qualifications are.

Besides you have argued with far better qualified folk than me, so who cares.

Now could you please get back to answering the questions asked….PLEASE!!!!

If I had three days spare I would go back and copy out all the questions asked of you that you have ignored. It would make a very long list.

If you are going to participate in an intellectual discussion at least try, and stop spraying BS about what you are qualified for and what others may not be, a usually one finds out later that it matters not but rather the quality of the discussion.

Jaba

You should have been a politician.
I will take that as an insult….thanks! But geez I at least answer questions and ask questions on a topic that I can be a contributor to.

You should be able contribute too given your vast experience and extensive high level qualifications, yet you fail to answer the questions and dodge duck weave and deflect.

Which set of attributes sound more like a politician? Old Sir Joh had nothin on you!

Hempy

Jaba

yr rihgt, what are your expert opinions about runnng diesels LOP?

Hempy is online now Report Post

Start with that one, or how about just some rational discussion on my thoughts of the SMA Vs an old gas burner http://www.pprune.org/pacific-genera...ml#post8703969