PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diesel V8 flys
Thread: Diesel V8 flys
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2014, 11:11
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Steve, answer half the straight questions I have asked you in the last year, and then start asking me about who is qualified for what.

I have already told you…..primary school and not yet finished, but that does not change the facts of the discussions.

You have argued black was white with highly qualified folk on here (you are just naive as to who they are and how well qualified they are) so it really matters not whether I passed or failed finger painting or not. Whether I studied engineering or not, whether I am a qualified pilot or not, or what ratings I may or may not hold.

You have argued wrongly on so many topics with far better qualified people than me on so many topics….I must say that my education and industry experience and any university papers are actually irrelevant and worthless.

I actually want to meet you, because up until now the smartest guy I have ever known is George W Braly and I can assure you I know rocket scientists and industry leading engineers. So you will no doubt trump them all.

So please, answer the god damned questions and quit the BS. My questions or Hempys, Creamies, Rutan's or anyone else's are worthy of the same level of respect regardless of our maintenance licences or anything else.

We'll Jaba you proclaim to be the super hero here you quite often told me how my training is inadequate and my text books are all wrong.
That is a complete lie, I have no cape and no intention of getting one, but I do claim to be educating against the misinformation and the incorrect teaching not only in your text books but mine.

And yes I do have the data o prove it. So do many here.

Go back a page or two and answer some intelligent questions, otherwise we might start asking you about your qualifications (not that they matter) it is the quality of the response that matters.