PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diesel V8 flys
Thread: Diesel V8 flys
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2014, 08:15
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
News flash. The aircraft will be able to give you the code with out any computer attached.

No ****e.

Aviation Andy is a leader and not a flower. We been able tondo this since the 80s. A little known aviation company you may have heard of is called airbus. It's aircraft where always sick. They always where calling the boss to say I'm sick and can't work today. Then the dr was called only to find nothin wrong with you off you go.

Like the problem we had. I'm sick. Go though everything only to find out that it wasn't even fitted to the aircraft. But you have to go though everything before you can say nothing wrong with you.

Now the difference between automotive world and aviation we have to have everything certified before we can use it. Those cost have to be then flowed on. Now when you consider that ford in the first 18 months of sale sold over one million units. I doubt if we even produced that figure in the whole of aviation since the first flight was done.

Cost never go down in aviation manly due to litigation cost but also nothing stays the same for long. May look the same but new materials are I then uses.

Aviation never sleeps but desiel engines will produce there own problems