PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - £110k+ EZY MPL scheme
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2014, 13:55
Three Lions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although they certainly are one of the major causes of the downward trend for general standing and conditions in the UK, It is unfair to focus on ezy, nor their loco partners in the race to the bottom

The comment about Germanys recent achievement of ridding their country of universities charging student fees stands out as a very positive move Here you have a country with pride in itself, achieving through manufacturing and economy whilst looking out for its people. Obviously they hun have identified that allowing those with talent and ability to rise to the top both rewards excellence and ensures their continual existence as a strong and leading country continues into the future. This does not discriminate based on background or financial situation.

The UK has a broken Economy, a broken political system and little regard for its people. No matter what the media, nor the any of the political parties try convincing the electorate prior to the looming election our great country is in fact a total mess.

This, quite frankly, ridiculous process of paying £115,000 to gain employment with one of the bottom echelon airlines (my view and that view of the bulk not employed within the orange propaganda bubble) reflects us as a nation. Poor and low class. I agree fully that the USA change to regulation with the 1500 hour minimum an essential that the industry needs to stop virtually the whole lot been dragged down with the locos

I have to agree there are definately posters on here silently appearing as "impartial posters" who are working to an agenda. It is not difficult to identify those with some "interest" in maintaining the current recruitment path/streams dominating recruitment like never before.

My guess, either connected with an interest to the "current streams" or pretty much propaganda soaked.