PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair open day Riga October 2014
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2014, 12:23
turbine100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the open day. They stated the requirements during the presentation and these differed from those advertised on the Wizz air website, for the open day. One of the attendees politely pointed this out in the packed room and the Wizz air representatives, then agreed to accept those C.V.'s that met the requirement on the web site.

I was surprised at the lack of presentation skills the Wizz air staff had and the lack of organisation. They hired a small room, when they new they would get a lot of people, perhaps they should have a registration process with a limit via their website. Then those handing the C.V's in, had to queue for a few hours to meet two Wizz representatives.

Standing back, it was interesting thinking how many highly trained and intelligent pilots were their, for poor paying jobs with poor benefits. When compared to other careers. I was surprised no one asked Wizz during the HR presentation, were they embarrassed with the financial packages on offer. I would assume some with experience, may give Wizz a pass.

Wizz also told the attendees that they have a 8% turn over of pilots.