PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2014, 09:43
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A 'unique' situation

Good news for REX!! Even by Simon Wilds own mouth he admits they are just a 'family business', and judging by the way they ran it he was correct!
The Government wanted strong, robust, compliant, reliable and safe contractors to deliver its important people around the network, so REX was an obvious choice when compared to the 'family business' run by an entrepreneur, Garbo and school teacher. No doubt TCAS and Pinocchio will be distraught, however they can take pride knowing that they did contribute immensely to this mess
My thoughts are for the frontline workers, especially pilots who have endured a lot of crap over the past few years thanks to the Muppets at the top. I hope the good people get picked up within industry.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of today's emergency management huddle which went all day. Last night the school teacher told all the students not to speak to media or anybody about the situation. I guess none of the kids listened!! Kids have no respect for their teachers these days