PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter crashes onto Glasgow pub
Old 12th Oct 2014, 23:35
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Sorry to have upset you so much to drive you to insults ttb
As I said, just a thought.

In my 'ignorant world', wiggly amps do funny unexpected things sometimes. If lbs were the value indicated it would bring along a different kettle of fish, including to cause the main tank contents to read '34'. Of course as you would undoubtably know, in forward flight this is a figure that a knowledgeable pilot would realise to be unusable. I'll leave you to work out the significance of this.

I would move on as you demand, however unlike you I cannot believe that this is a simple 'run out of fuel' situation. To have your opinion that they knowingly ran out of fuel, may suggest your insults are unwarranted.

I'm not going to argue this one way or the other, just putting it out there for discussion. If you can explain why this cannot occur, please do. At the moment you are unable to explain otherwise, you don't even know if a lbs indication configuration is possible or not, otherwise you would have told me why this scenario is impossible.

That's my current set of cards on the table. Would you like to take a seat and join in, instead of rudely commenting out of the audience!

All the best.