PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2014, 08:22
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recycle the Garbo

Great post beached az, you are accurate in your commentary and yes the dero club and Cactusjack's has been hammered by me on numerous occasions! I'm wondering if you are the guy that played blackjack with me in the nude at 0500 one morning???? Anyway the Gladstone Garbo fits the management mould perfectly - a bully, incompetent, arrogant and absolutely full of it. Naturally he managed to pull the wool over the eyes of the school teacher and 'he who is afraid to interact with other humans with eye contact'. But that isn't too hard to do!

As for pilots working check in, ramp, traffic, etc all been done before in TSV.
"flight and duty times.......???
Don't let compliance with flight duty times get in the way of making a couple of bucks! I'm sure that Slippery Steves legacy, the half a million dollar pile of ****e Merlo, will handle monitoring those hours accurately! Then again ol Slippery introduced similar systems at Skywest and Maroomba and cost those companies dearly. Of course at Skytrans Pinocchio yet again was fooled by the snake oil salesman and fell for the system hook, line and stinker! Perhaps Pinocchio has taken it to APNG and uses it to run TCAS SIM?