PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreamers Own Up!
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2003, 23:15
CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Seeing as ive got under all of your skin (<Giggles), and also seeing as its time to "jump on the badwagon of insults for newcomers". i have to defend myself here!
Just showing how sensitive you all are proves my point for my original topic. You have all got your heads well above 44,000ft!!! looking down on a 757 flying to alicante.
As for name calling (Nugget, irritant etc etc) to someone you dont even know, please dont call someone names you wouldnt be prepared to call them to ther face! very rude and very cowardly.

Divorcing Jack-If you feel i wont achieve pilot status you obviously know an auwful lot? dont make presumptions about people you dont know.

stevethescotspilot-(nice to meet you too!) as for your comments, you sounded like you were about to bawl your eyeballs out such was the sesitivity of that one! Your dad will certainly be bawling his eyes out when the balifs knock on his door to reposses the property for the pilots loan in a couple of years, when you are still working in a toothpaste factory.

The people who, on this site, who are thinking of taking out bank loans for 40/50K !!!! (much is the talk) do me a favour..............Get Real! Do you know what the repayments are on that kind of loan? Secured or Not! Compared to a 20/30K pilots salary.And, unlike a motgage, theres no way you will get a professional/ career loan over a 25 year term. They'll want paying back pronto! The interes alone on that loan is well over 400 per month!

Ive got nothing against any of you, just wanted to find out on this site who was telling the truth. Was certainly not putting people down or dampening their aspirations! Just wanted to find out who was clouding the facts!

anyway thanks for participating!

I just know there are gonna be some more insults on this thread coming along very shortly.............................................so predictable are you all !

I hope the moderators take note!