PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2014, 11:22
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*Fire-sale on now*

I'm still wanting to know why 'he who is too scared to look into the eyes of other humans' and the school teacher have flogged all the Dash 8's they owned, sold the Bentley, the house and now the business interests in Townsville?? I certainly hope that if any of their airlines fail the offloaded asset monies are returned or distributed to the rightful creditors

Justa dash, the CM won't be welcome back in PNG. He is a snake oil salesman and left a bad taste in a few mouths so don't expect him to show up any time soon. He also didn't get along with the school teacher, and when she came onboard it was time for him to go. The school teacher also got rid of the karate kicking ginger ninja as well, depleting Commercial to what is now left - the part time Gladstone checkin agent/wannabe Manager. How farcical. Anyway, keep watching the skyline folks as the TMR contracts should've been released to the successful bidders by now, to be released by the government publicly in January I believe, and what I have heard from a well placed source in Sydney, there may be more SAAB's than dinosaur Dash 8's gracing the Queensland skies soon

Oh well with bills mounting, creditors owed, company being sued, runway incursions and crashes in PNG they must have lots to chat about over a cup of Jamaica Blue every Saturday