PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dublin: 2 x RYR in contact during taxi. Both damaged.
Old 10th Oct 2014, 23:48
space pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
statement 1)there's some pilots who are in there 50s and 60s with tens of thousands of hours who are crap

statement 2)what I do know is that FR has both inexperience and a high level of experience, like many Airlines

Really, Kallsign Kilo ? You seem to have the scientific evidence in hand with such bold statements...Or are you trying to defend your own background?

These old skippers, and I am one of them, are still alive after those tens of thousands of hours, and we did not have the magenta line 30 years ago, nor the magic box called fmc you guys can't fly without, nor the terrain warning systems, TCAS, fancy colour wx radar with WS prediction etc etc so we can't be that crap, can we?

Ryanair knows very well,Unlike the typerating you payed for, that experience cannot be bought, that is why they have implemented such strict sop's in the hope that the inevitable, will never happen...

and as a piece of advice from my side :a little respect for the old boys would suit you as well as they paved the way for your warm comfortable seat

*all in my humble opinion ofcourse*

Last edited by space pig; 12th Oct 2014 at 11:10.