PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blackpool Thread
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2014, 20:12
rsevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IB4138, let's get a few things straight. Blackpool will depart commercial flights until the 15th, after which the future of the airfield is not yet certain.

Let me tell you what I find offensive. I find the deleting of a thread regarding the future of an airfield and those that still work there, for no particular reason other than the fact that he was no longer interested, offensive.

I find it offensive that you are suggesting his position as a Captain at "the big airline" makes him somehow more qualified to comment than anyone else who flies out of Blackpool.

I am a Captain. I was flying commercially from Blackpool years before the toxic Jet2 contract. Both my future and that of my colleagues is intrinsically linked to the future of Blackpool airport. Who are you to stroll in to the thread and proclaim that we should all just drop it?!

That sirs is offensive. If Blackpool no longer holds any interest for you, please leave it well alone, but don't assume to think you can tell others to do the same.