PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Autumn 2014
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2014, 10:52
Johnny F@rt Pants

Location: Either the back of a sim, or wherever Crewing send me.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's such a shame that their are such myths that get over exaggerated more often that not. I have worked at Jet2 now for 11 years, so I've seen the growth and the growing pains, it's never perfect, but where is?

Everything is done on the cheap, and that is not always best value in the medium and long term.
- they obviously haven't been to the new sim centre yet then, they'll soon pipe down when they see the quality of what has been created.

but annoys the hell out of internal command applicants
The internal candidates all get their shot, I can't think of anybody that hasn't been given the opportunity of proving themselves whilst DEC's have been taken, I might be wrong, but if I am it will certainly be the vast minority, and there were probably underlying reasons.

Speaking to old colleagues who joined early 2014, "despondent" and "far from friendly" we're 2 comments. You may be in for a lucky escape!
They haven't given it long have they?? "Despondent"?? Did they say what about?? "Unfriendly"?? You have got to be kidding, it is without a doubt a very friendly place to work. There is more than a trickle who have left over the years who either have returned or are looking to do so, they found out that the grass really isn't any greener over the fence.

So, to those of you that want to join, good luck, the process can be somewhat disjointed, but the selection process is marching on (I've seen the sim schedule)