PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2014, 20:22
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Biscuit, Mr Fanta pants in Brisbane had some pretty serious accusations levelled against him as well for bullying staff. He lost the plot after not receiving an executive role he felt entitled too and started taking it out on staff. What a shock! Anyway that's just one little story. And who could forget FOI 'Pothole'? He still trawls the Brisbane office hallways like a prize rooster wearing his silly boots and belt, eager to fill any listening ear with countless stories of flying 737's and how absolutely wonderful he is! Puke Most people run the other way when Herr Pothole is doing his rounds. I don't believe there is one single person within industry or Fort Fumble who haven't been offended by his bullying tactics.

As for the impending senate estimates, it should be a great laugh. As usual Fort Fumble will sit under the spotlight, the Senators will give them a good dusting, lots of QON's will eventuate and ultimately team Pumpkin Head will sweep all under the carpet. It's a game of tautology, it's played every so often and it's fun to watch. But nothing will actually come out of the process, never does. But I do recommend front row seats if you can get them, watching turkey neck Terry trying to answer intelligent questions and not fumble, stammer or sleep his way through the answers is priceless!! Sadly we won't get to see JMac turning purple with veins protruding from his neck anymore, but that's ok as there are other players to watch. I would like to see the Senators place a torch to Boyds toes if he is on the 'pineapple panel', he is a conceited sneak who holds contempt for the Senators, I reckon if he were to be given a JMac style grilling for a few hours he would either break down in tears or explode with the force of Terry's weak bladder in the middle of the night. Priceless!!

Now enjoy your weekend flying you kids and fly safe.