PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford PPL training
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2014, 15:55
Adam amriche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks steve

I will keep your advice in mind I already have a logbook and I log all my flights and will do so in upcoming flight ( next one in 3 weeks can't wait )
But the instructor said that its unusual to log flights in the logbook when doing trials because apperantly I will have to go through the excersize again when I start my PPL and in Victoria there is a pilot shop which sells books and so on I usually book my trials in with the same instructor and she always ask me what we did in the previous lesson for instance she said next time we will take a look at the refuelling and and steep turns like you said it will tie in with school work your right! I chose triple science as a gcse and my physics has Been improving. I will continue flying because I really enjoy it the fact is after my PPL which I would like to get before 17 I would then go on to do a atpl because being an airline pilot is my dream job. Also I would like to get as much experience as possible before I go to oaa so that life will be easier because I know oxford is hard. Even on my first ever flight flying a real piper pa-28-161 (
) my instructor said that I flew the plane well but don't rush your medical or PPL so just like what you said .

I can go on for hours so thanks Steve and thanks everyone else who gave me advice I will be taking this further so many thanks.