PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2014, 08:34
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How long is a piece of string?

Said commercial manager was always actioning non compliant activities all in the name of profits! I also recall Skytrans operating emergency evac flights for a number of years without that being approved on their AOC either. They made good money from those 'charters' and CASA never caught on. No surprises in that. I also recall TCAS being pissed off with having to wait on ramp at CNS one morning so he quite simply commenced taxiing without ATC approval, and he knew it! Of course he got caught at the holding point and when questioned by ATC he claimed 'radio interference'. He did manage to jump the queue and save a couple of bucks fuel Of course it was an RPT flight but hey he never got busted. Safety, what safety?

Dejapoo, to set the matter straight I can assure you that flying bear was an innocent party in said incident, and he was unjustifiably pineappled and despatched in a cowardly and spineless manner, all the while being innocent. This group of companies has a history of screwing the good people while looking after the lawbreakers. Good people have principals and ethics and that (in the companies eyes) costs them profits at times when they are told 'sorry, we can't do that, it's illegal'. The lawbreakers just say 'ok, in the name of profits let's just do it'. The history and evidence of who has been rogered and who hasn't speaks for itself. The companies are in deep strife and karma has caught up finally, sad but true. They are reaping what they have sowed, sad for all the good people, but that's a fact.