PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best trto for Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2014, 11:57
Jean-Francois

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is not an apologise but I will take it!

We all do job while waiting for a position to open! But again look around you from my friend circle only one has managed a job! I know one guy who went to RYR more than a year ago! The others do not even have a chance to catch an interview! How sad is that... In 3-4 years we won't be competitive anymore because brand new licensed pilots will be on the market!
Wizz is another company which is hiring but without experience you can forget about it!

I thought people are here to exchange experiences and also info... Especially we are all looking for a position! I don't know which company you are referring to and I am really curious!

A lot of companies (RYR, EZY,... Maybe more) don't appreciate the move from cabin to cockpit! Maybe you like to believe it because you work as a CC but what if you weren't! I am just saying it does not automatically brings you in front of the HR of the company!

As company are NOT choosing crew members on their talent, results, etc... One of the best way is still to know someone inside especially in the recruitment department.

I would love to be selected for my grades etc but it does not work! Almost 2 years after the end of my training and still nothing!
I know some people have been waiting longer... Crisis and the companies not willing to hire again! That was hard time... What about now where they all signed for new aircraft orders... It means additional crew! More jobs... But still how to get the job if your file is not even taking into consideration!