PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best trto for Type Rating
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2014, 09:46
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a very polite person. Actually lately I got e-mail from Chief Cabin Crew Department. She received an e-mail from an passenger where he praised me for my politeness , how motivated I was, and served the passenger so good.

But to people who choose to do P2F is my Politeness not existing. I have NO respect for P2F guys.

And which airlines raised their Hr req. you have to search for yourself. But I know a few. And hopefully they will say NO to any kind of LT program boys and girls.

All I am saying is, there are better ways to get pilot job. You can do ****ty jobs at the airport, such as loader, but being a loader you learn a lot , and while loading you can maybe have a chat with the Cpt. He can get you maybe in contact with Chief Flight Ops of his company.

Ramp Agent Same story. Cabin Crew. Then you are already in with 1 leg.
Many Airlines in the UK show their appreciation to their CC after some time and give them opportunity to move to RHS.

LT jobs are no jobs. Because you have to get paid for doing your job. We have invested enough in our F ATPL. So why MORE investing for a ''job'' where you get kicked out after you have done your hrs. And then sitting at home with only 500 hrs more then where you started. Still competing for those few amount of jobs with guys with 1000's more hours then you have with your 500 hrs. Why would they take you instead of a well experienced pilot? You have been only bookkeeper in the cockpit, Radio Flap and Gear Operator. No idea how actually fly an ILS or Non Precision Approach. Maybe not even certified to fly CATII or III. Which most well experienced FO's have done.