PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tasteful pictures for Gentlemen of a certain age ...
Old 5th Oct 2014, 19:08
dragartist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Coff, I'm with you on this copyright stuff. You always take trouble to acknowledge the source. Most of what you do just signposts things that are available to us all for free in t'intaweb. Nutty is correct. I recall a DCI/DCN on the topic not too many years ago. saying that all photos taken by project officers in connection with official business needed to be recorded with DTG and serial numbers. As PN says I don't recall this ever being done. In the wet film era it was always the camp photog who was called in to undertake technical photography. In the area I worked one never took your own camera anywhere near the workplace. Many of us risked it in the digital era. One of my guys was a dab hand with a camera. some of his shots which were classified have been used on company web sites without acknowledging the cameraman or the MoD. For what it is worth I think the Gnat photo would have been Crown Copyright when it was shot. Just like the rather fantastic shots of the Frightning. Some rather fantastic shots appearing on the 130 thread. Well done Coff. If you do end up in jail some of us will send you a hacksaw blade in the cake.